As of 2015, an estimated 60% of the population worldwide access Internet via mobile phones and other handheld devices. The sale of PCs has been on a decline and will continue to dip lower every year. The sale of iPads, smart phones and tablet PC’s are on the up. Internet browsing is no longer restricted to a desktop, laptop and a computer screen. This fundamental shift requires a change from conventional web design techniques. Google changed it's algorithm publicly for the first time stating that responsive websites would receive priority ranking over non-responsive sites in handheld and smart device searches.
5 Minutes! You want to add an administrator to your Business Facebook page but you are having issues! It's a common problem and frustrating but easy to fix.
Reasons we would need access
1. To set up your automatic feed from the new website news into Facebook
2. Make changes to graphics if you need them.
3. Enhance the listing if we need to.
It is our distinct honor to be Recommended by JASPER and we work every day to continue to earn their respect and that of our customers. Part of work is ensuring we help you with your coop.
Annually you earn JASPER coop based on sales. Those funds can be used (January 1 - December 31st of the next year) for advertising reimbursement paid to you by check or credit on your account from JASPER upon receipt of the invoice. We send your invoices in on your behalf for you!
- JASPER Website Program Approved for up to 100% Reimbursement for initial website design for any level of our website layouts which are a one-time cost and after which you own the website*. These we send in upon site launch.
- JASPER Hosting-SMART List Program Approved for up to 50% Reimbursement (maximum annual $1,000). Monthly hosting clients we send in January and if you pay in every 6 months or annually we send those invoices in at that time.
Funds do expire annually December 31st. New funds earned by sales the previous year become available January 1st. We are not paid by JASPER but simply process your bills on your behalf so that you do not have to. See JASPER Website Coop Link Here
YES. If you own your URL or your website content then we will use it. There are some website design companies that copyright the content of your website so that you don't actually own any of the wording or the photos - only the logo if you have one in which case we certainly can not use that content.
What we can do. Is re-write the personal information and much of the standard information we already have and with our Basic Website Package at 60+ Pages you gain depth. The process of gaining your URL address if you don't own it yourself is:
1. Cancel your service after we get your site up and you like it.
2. Tell the provider that you do want your URL address (There may be a cost $0 to $100)
3. They will send you an authorization code and transfer document which you can use to put the URL into your own account or you can send to us.
I am very proud to announce that my team has received national recognition earning Top 10 Automotive Website 2015 by ASA's AutoInc Magazine on the criteria of being mobile-friendly, having a call to action, first impression and visual design, objective and purpose, consumer friendliness, technical usage, credibility and social media presence with www.menkesauto.com for Menke's Auto Repair of Newburgh, IN. The website and award was featured in their November / December issue. *article information below.